*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lulu's Sweet Delights


Aww isn't she cute!! Today's way to use it challenge was to use stitching either real or faux, since I don't have a sewing machine faux will have to do. What a lucky kitty who wouldn't want to have a pile of yummy treats!! I got this set from All That Scraps in the mail yesterday I think she is the sweetest!

The gumdrops are covered with Doodlebug's Sugar coated glitter also found at All That Scraps makes the candies almost appear real, so yummy! The chocolates are covered with clear embossing powder just to give them a slight sheen. And of course I used the dashing DP again.......LOL!

Michelle said...

Lookin' good Kelly - I do have to ask though...how many packs of the Dashing Paper did you buy?!!!!!!!!!!!

** WINK WINK ***

Just teasing!

The answer Michelle so far is one!! I know!! These paper packs go on forever and I still have half the pack in full sheets not even cut yet can you believe it??!! However my Real red card stock is dwindling down quickly.............ROTF!!


Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends!!

I am so thankful to have such a kind and wonderful husband who also happens to be my best friend!! Who is also a stamper with a super cool Chicken who did it story, which is down to the last 3 episodes be sure to check it out!! Home of the Chicken Who did it!

I am so thankful for my girls, they are truly a blessing every day!!

I am thankful for all of you who visit and leave me wonderful comments and emails, you always make me feel so loved and blessed!!

I am thankful to live in a free country!!

I am thankful for my family, their health, my friends, and so many other things that if I wrote them all out you may have to read on forever.....LOL!

Supplies: All in a row, Lulu's sweet delights, Real red, River rock, Shimmer White, and Dashing DP, Black ink, Copics, Doodlebug's Sugar coated glitter, Clear EP, Heat and Stick powder, Versa Mark pen, Brads, Ribbon, Liquid appliqué and Dimesionals

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this stamp & you did such an awesome job coloring it! Love it!

Hee hee...wow! You must be an awesome cutter than of paper - I tend to suck here I just cut what I need never thinking about the measurements, etc!

November 22, 2007 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card! and the bow on the card under this one is awesome! great tieing job! :)

November 22, 2007 11:14 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

The card is sooooooo sweet!

November 23, 2007 1:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable! Love that cute stamp, and what you did with it.

November 23, 2007 4:32 AM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Very cute! I love that little kitty. The candies look so realistic!

November 23, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

The gumdrops look so real. Makes me want to eat them. :0)

November 28, 2007 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!