*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, October 08, 2007

I saw this over at my Time's blog My Stampendence and thought she had a fabulous idea for everyone to post this on their blogs or email it to someone. So I am posting this for my sister, who is still waiting for a date for her tests to look for Inflammatory Breast Cancer, we are praying her tests come back negative, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Well I am heading down to my craft room to hopefully come up with a project for the past two days i have spent hours down there and come up with nothing :( it has been so frustrating oh where has my stamping mojo gone? If you find it please return it to me here at diaries of a stamper.........LOL!!

Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Canadians! and Happy Columbus day to my American friends!


Think ing of Tanice
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren (mytime) said...

Kelly thanks for participating! I got all teary watching it and thinking of the uncertainty your sister is facing. She is in my prayers!

Wasnt it so easy to use too

October 08, 2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Wow! That really touched me. Your sister looks so beautiful in the picture you chose to use. The song is great for this cause. Thank you for sharing this with all of us and once again, I hope that the news that your sister gets is the same that my sister got late last week. My sister is only 35. Good luck. She is in my prayers.

Mary

October 08, 2007 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and I am sending hugs and prayers that her tests come back negative, I can't even begin to understand what it is like to wait for a test like this to come back.

October 08, 2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Kelly, that really brought tears to my eyes! I will keep you both in my prayers and hope they come back NEGATIVE!! Hang in there girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

October 08, 2007 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!