Oh my word these little penguins are too cute for words! I just adore them!!
So what are everyone's plans for new Year's Eve? We are going to ring in the new year snuggling on the couch watching a movie, not exactly exciting but I wouldn't have it any other way!
I will be back a little later today with some cards from friends and the Irish cream recipe mmmmmmm........!!
So here are a few of my New Year Resolutions I would love to hear some of yours too if you would like to share.
1. RAK someone at least twice a month.
2 .Create a "gratitude" journal and write in it daily.
3. Reduce my stamping/scrapbooking expenditure.
4. If I buy a craft item, I MUST use or make something within a week of buying it.
5. Lose weight and become healthier
6 .Exercise at least 4x a week.
7. Create a blog tutorial at least once a month starting with a ribbon tying one
8.Start my Christmas shopping in August.
9. Read at least one book a month
10 .Become more organized in every way, storage, life, kids
11 .Set a schedule (housework) and stick to it ex. Monday, Wednesday, Friday Dust
12 .Spend more time stamping, less time surfing
13 .Clean up my craft table after every use
14. Get Phoebe (dog) to stop eating my couch.....LOL!
15. Get my eye fixed once and for all (the eye surgery in the summer did not take)
16 .Try to become published
17. Teach Jason to drive.
18. Start a journey to wellness blog and find some blog buddies to share the experience with (if any of you are interested let me know)
Supplies: CC designs stamps, pretty in pink, going Grey, shimmer white, DP, Black ink, copics, brads, corner rounder punch, prima flowers, ribbon, gel pen and dimensionals